The “Parent Teacher Association” (PTA) leads the way in caring for every child’s education and well-being with one single powerful voice at the local, state and national levels. PTA is dedicated to providing you the information that you need to share your voice to lawmakers and educators. You do not have to be a PTA member to take action. Your child’s greatest advocate is YOU.
PTA Position Statements and Legislation
* Advocacy Tool Kit
* Sign-Up for PTA Take Action Alerts
Get an alert when your involvement can make a critical difference.
* Position Statements
* Historical Position Statements
* Public Policy
* PTA Community – Blogs, Radio & More
Additional Opportunities to be Your Child’s Advocate
* The Children’s Campaign – Connecting people and policy to achieve progress for Florida’s children.* Save Duval County Schools – Florida legislators let us know that were definitely hearing from
* Save Duval Schools” thanks to parents like you. Spread the word. Sign-up for Alerts
Graduation Rate Gains
* Up 3.2% from 2007-2008
* Up 7.1% from 2005-2006
District Grade: B